The Bell Family

The Bell Family

Thursday, April 18, 2013

No Better!

Today I noticed a friend had this blog listed on hers.  I went to it thinking bellfamilyblessings sounds cool since my last name is Bell.  That's when I noticed that it was my blog.  OOPS!  I am going to put this on my calendar and see what God sends my way that I think others need. 

For now I have a daughter who will graduate from CBC on May 11 and then a dance recital the first weekend of June (yes, I tap dance) and then the summer begins.  My son, Jordan, moved out in January and it's hard him not being here but I am trying to cut the apron springs and let him be his own man.  Taylor is getting married May 17, 2014, which we have already planning for and the list goes on and on. 

I am going to blog...I know I can. It's just deciding what I need to type and what I need to keep to myself.  It will definitely be a journey. 

God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. I have you on my blog roll!! Yes, deciding what to blog and what not to blog can definitely be a challenge, but I know that you have lots of good stuff to post!! Use that wisdom that you offer me to bring hope and encouragement to others!!! It certainly helps me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete